mandag 16. november 2009

walk and attack andimation of a creature

I created a new creature because the duck and rabbit dident need more animation"duck has a walk animation that loops, and the rabbit has no animation". I created Alien, walk and attack animation. I had forgotten all about how to make animation and sprite so it took a while whit trail and error"and some help on and off" to make Alien sprite. After that, i had problems coding it. the sprite looped the 2 frames from the sprite, and ignored my calles for to start the walk animation"no error's, the worst kind of flaw". my problem was that i did not call the sprite to spesific alien.
flawed code: anima("Alien_walk", creatureArray[s])
correct code: anima("Alien_walk", creatureArray[s].alien)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar